Sliding Patio Doors
In addition to the conventional single or dual track sliding patio doors, we also offer a triple track aluminium sliding patio which allows the sliding panels to stack neatly behind each other – providing a much wider opening.
A 3-panel triple track patio door will effectively provide an opening that is almost two-thirds of the width of the total aperture. A triple track system also provides an additional option of allowing all panels to slide if required. Visoglide triple track aluminium patio doors are the perfect alternative to bifold doors as they provide much wider unobstructed glass panels of up to 2.5 metres allowing natural light to flood into the room.
High Performance Double Glazing
Our aluminium patio doors can be supplied with energy efficient 1.1 U-value Staycool solar control double glazing which helps block UV rays and solar gain whilst retaining your valuable heat in the winter. Alternatively we can provide 1.2 U-value argon filled low e glass for installations where solar protection is not required.
A selection of handles are available to make the most of your new sliding patio doors. Popular choices include luxury ‘D’ handles or a simple twist lever handle that doesn’t intrude into the visible glass area.
If trickle vents are required a frame extender will be required for fitting on top of the outer frame head. For a dual track door the height of the extender is 20mm and for a triple track patio the height is 42mm.
Double Track Patio
- Designed for use as fixed lights and horizontal sliding doors internally beaded for domestic and all commercial applications.
- 2, 3, 4 and 6 door panels available. All applications are internally glazed with square beads Polyamide thermal break allowing dual colour option.
- Thermal break: polyamide strips PA 6.6 – 25% reinforced with glass fibre.
- Glazing seals: EPDM to DIN 7863, TV 110 NFP 85301, ISO 3994.
- Materials: Aluminium alloy 6060/6063 T5/T6 in condition F22 to NBN P21-001 and DIN 1725. Weight limit 200Kg. Height limit 2550mm.
- Sash Inserts: Fixed lights and horizontal sliding panels.
- Profile width: Head, cill and jamb 116mm. Mullion 83mm and bi-parting stiles 158mm.
- Depth of Frame: Two track 99mm and three track 155mm.
- Glazing options from 4mm to 28mm.
- Weather tested in accordance with BS6375 Pts 1 Tested to NEN-norm 5096. Security tested by SKG Complies with Doc. L for thermal transmittance. Weatherseals: Woolpile.